With 63,173,136 downloads, WooCommerce powers over 39% of all e-commerce stores online and its sales power plugins are hitting the online market.
It is clear why WooCommerce has made it convenient to launch an online store, which helps shipping, automate sales and marketing activities.
But once you start and run your store, how can you get more value from the platform and increase your sales?
WooCommerce is packed with an excellent premium plugin to help you grow your business.
It is not always easy to filter through thousands of plugins that will best suit your business.
Do not worry, we are here to help!
To help with this, we have a better plugin designed precisely for you. Sales Power Plugins helps boost sales and increase the average cart value.
What’s great in Sales Power Plugins?
Sales Power Plugin is an extensible add-on that contains the function of an additional upsell and cross-sell features with a single click that will help you increase your sales volume.
You can create a customized offer of upsell or cross-sell for target products only or simply activate the automation feature to allow the application automatically generate upsell & cross-sell offers for any products in your store.
It contains some other features which are as follows:
- Add new up-selling and cross-selling products in a separate WooCommerce system.
- Show the pop-up product sales window after customers add a product to the cart.
- Show a cross-selling combination pop-up window on product pages, cart page, exit page.
- Offer a coupon for customers when they arrive at a minimum cost.
Up-selling is a way a business tries to convince to buy a more advanced product, upgrade it or an additional item to make sales more rewarding.
For example, a salesperson can influence the customer to buy the latest version of an item, instead of the current cheaper model, by pointing out its additional features.
Similarly, cross-selling is a practice where salesperson suggests buying an additional product for sale. For instances, he might ask ‘Would you like fries with a burger?’
Businesses have the advantage of using both techniques to increase revenue and provide a valuable consumer experience.
Generally, it is said that upselling is more effective than cross-selling.
Features of Upsell:
- Up-sale shows the pop-up window after clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button and ask customers to buy products that increase sales for more profit.
- Sync up-sells products with the WooCommerce system.
- Configure which products will appear on up-sell pop-up of each product.
- Enable/disable the pop-up on single product pages
- Shows all products in the category that customers simply add to cart in up-sell pop-up.
- Select the products that you do not want to appear in the up-sell pop-up
Features of Cross-sell:
- Create product bundles and then sell at reduced prices.
- Shows cross-sell pop-up window with a bundled product that includes the product the customers are going to buy.
- Show a pop-up window in the single product page, cart page, check-out pages. Ask customers to buy a lower-priced bundle product.
- In case a product is in 2 or more bundles, you can select to show the highest price or only randomly.
- Customize the cross-sell pop-up message (Wait, we have this offer just for you.)
- Customize the cross-sell bundle with background, text, icon, initial delay.
Features of Discount Bar:
- A discount progress bar shows how much customers must spend to get the discount.
- Support users know how much they need to spend more to achieve a discount.
- Shows how much you need to spend to get a discount. Encourages customer to buy more products.
- When the customer reaches the minimum for the discount, a THANK YOU message will be displayed to congratulate them.
- You can customize the position, color, background, description, and messages in the progress bar.
- Allows you to automatically redirect to the payment page after reaching the discount.
Hosting plays a vital role for the success of any ecommerce store. We have prepared in-depth reviews about all top web hosting.
Blue host Reviews
Dream Host Hosting Reviews
Fast Comet Hosting Reviews
SiteGround Hosting Reviews
Digital Ocean Web Hosting Reviews